In today’s ever changing, high tech gambling world, gamblers are looking for an edge. As a bookie; are you prepared? With so many ways to beat the house, the question is; how do you beat the player?
One thing is for sure; you must have your game face on at all times and remember the 5 “P’s” Proper planning prevents poor profits.
With countless Pay Per Head services available on the internet today; sorting through them all is time consuming, mind-numbing madness. Who has the time to conduct hundreds of hours researching, doing the homework and paying the price to find the best? Almost nobody.
You probably have a good idea of what the benefits of a Pay Per Head are; let’s take a moment to review what they offer.
- A full sportsbook with all the major sports available, as well as every kind of wagering option that is popular in Las Vegas sportsbooks and offshore books.
- A full racebook.
- Great casino action with all the popular casino games.
- Accounting, the entire accounting process is done for you.
- Wagering, no more handwriting tickets, grading tickets or keeping up with rain outs, a push, or tickets with no action.
- Customer service, when your clients need to speak to an agent or even phone in a bet; they can do it. They can call a live agent and speak with them on the phone, in English.
- Low cost, you do not have to be rich to work with a Pay Per Head.
We have conducted the countless hours of mind-numbing research, so that you don’t have to. Reviewing is our specialty. We take many factors into consideration when reviewing Pay Per Head Services, such as customer service, years in business, customer satisfaction reviews, cost, reliability including up-time and many more.
We have taken the top 25 and narrowed the field to the best three. These three offer the best all-around combination of top customer service, best value for the price and overall customer satisfaction.
All three of these Pay Per Head providers are far above the competition. They have found a formula that works. They understand the bookmaking business, they understand the little guy and they understand the bookie with 300, 400 and even more clients.
They out rank the competition in customer service, reliability and durability. All three have been in business for more than 15 years. They are pioneers in the industry and have their finger on the pulse of bookies.
With fair pricing at $10 a head you simply must give them a chance when choosing your Pay Per Head service. There are definitely cheaper options out there but with cheaper; you get cheaper. In the Pay Per Head business, you truly get what you pay for. You can buy a $13 pair of tennis shoes and you can expect them to last for $13 worth.
Change your business model. The time is now and you don’t have time to waste. The football season is here. It’s the best time of year to make a ton of money. Maximize your profits with an industry leading Pay Per Head service.