The pay per head industry is one that’s
competitive, it’s progressive, it’s aggressive, and it works. It’s a proven
winner for bookie across the United States and Canada and if you’re not
familiar with what they provide, then stick around and discover the easiest way
to earn a living as a bookie. If you are looking for the best sports
per head provider, we know what to look for and how to identify what
qualifies them and what qualities you should be looking for from a perspective
• First: Never do business with a pay per head that can’t be called for free, from the United States. They must be reachable, or they are not worth your time, money, and effort. You never know when you will need to call them, and your clients will certainly want to call them from time-to-time. If they do not have a phone number that you can call and speak with an agent in English, for free, do not do business with them and in fact, run!
• Budget: Set one right now and stick to it. No matter how hard or difficult
this task may seem, setting a budget will save you many headaches. You know
what your bankroll is, and you must budget on a daily basis accordingly. You must know how much you can allow on
bets. There will be times when you must limit players. Remember, you are
not in the business of giving money away. This is a for-profit business, not a
charity. Players will do their best to get you to take more on a game. Set your
budget and know how much you can afford to lose. Only you know what you can
afford and what you can’t afford but stick to it.
• Lines and odds: You have the duty of
setting lines and odds for many sporting events on a daily basis, your clients
count on them and they will demand them. Depending
on the size of your sportsbook will determine whether or not you publish daily
lines. Should you have more than a handful of players, you probably want to
publish them. Many folks follow the “big boys”. Look, we get it, this job is
difficult but doesn’t take shortcuts, this can cost you a small fortune in
profit/loss. Following the “big boys” is not always the best plan. They set
lines and odds to attract players and often, they give money away. You can’t
afford to do this.
• Bet Slips: You must take wagers, and
this means that you must be available at all times of the day and night. With a
player or two, you can let them know your schedule and usually they will
respect that, however, once you start getting more players, the workload
becomes heavy and you will need to find an alternative method to accept wagers.
Grading wagers is equally a problem, you must grade them within minute for the
events ending. This can involve all-hours of the night.
• Bookies tasks are unending, and you must
wear many hats to please all of the people all of the time. The pay per
head is offering a three in on deal that comes loaded with a turnkey operation
consisting of the online sportsbook, (you get a custom-built website free of
charge) a world-class racebook that features more than 70-tracks from around
the world, as well as a Las Vegas-style casino that features all of the popular
slots and table games.
• The price is right: For around $7 per head, you get a custom-built
sportsbook that comes loaded with a fantastic user interface that makes the
process of gambling easy. Your clients will love it and they will feel as if
they are with one of the “big boys” of the online industry.
the pay per head provider today and ask them for a free trial. You will get a 4-week full-on edition, just as the paying clients get.
There are no gimmicks, no obligation, no money up-front and you get to try
before you buy. Your goal is to earn a fantastic income, now you can with
fantastic pay per head.
More Pay Per Head tips:
• Real Bookies’ Mobile-Friendly Betting System
• Real Bookies Player Management Options
• Real Bookies Offers Real Time Betting Analytics
• Build a Bookie Business Plan With Pay Per Head
• Raise your Bookie IQ with PayPerHead Bookie Software Solutions