Are Online Bookmakers Created Equal?
We could end this conversation right now by saying no! Let’s back up the no. Of course not all Bookmakers are created equal and they are certainly not the same. The basic idea of a bookie is to offer sports wagering and they all do that. We can agree on this one point, but how they offer it and in what manner they offer it in is something altogether different. Gamblers, whether online or in a brick and mortar casino, they all have one thing in common; they want paid. It’s plain and simple, there is no deviation from the facts, when you win you want paid and you want paid as quickly and hassle free as possible .
Americas Bookie – They pride themselves on FAST Payouts
America’s Bookie brings a lot of everything for the gambler, all while priding themselves on making your betting experience safe and profitable. Their live dynamic betting interface leads the online sports betting world, bringing you closer to the action than you ever dreamed possible.
With the most competitive lines in the industry, combined with the widest selection of betting options, there’s no wonder why America’s Bookie has seen continuous growth in this highly competitive world since established in 2005.
AB also features over 75 tracks in their Racebook, to go along with both a live dealer Casino and a virtual Casino. Everything is available to you when you’re on the go through our mobile network. Their state-of- the-art gaming software insures seamless usage along all platforms.
America’s Bookie treats their employees with respect, which shows every time you call their well-trained customer service staff. They take pride in their quick payouts, with a bonus structure that is sure to fit any bettor. With multiple payment options, funding your account and getting started has never been easier. Need more? AB’s customer loyalty is never more evident than in their contests and other perks offered to their customers.
1Vice – Friendly home town online sportsbook
Players are always looking for a great online sportsbook. They expect reliability, honesty and great customer service. With 1Vice.ag you get all of that and more. 1Vice.ag is the bookmaker that bonus players and contest lovers rave about. This guys are fair, and they offer great bonuses that are quick and easy to complete. With 12 years in the business, 1Vice has mastered the best lines and odds along with
quick and easy deposit options. Player security is not only a priority, it’s mandatory and 1Vice offers industry leading standards. Serious gamers love 1Vice for their ease of use.
The Greek – One of the longest-running sportsbooks around
The Greek’s online site is fairly easy to navigate and players can login into the system using a guest account to work out any bugs before placing their first bets. The company accepts phone wagers for those times you can’t be at your computer and the minimum phone wager is just $5 USD
Bet a Game – Continually expanded their sports betting offerings
If you haven’t experienced BetaGame.ag, you are missing out on an online gaming platform that offers a seemingly unlimited number of betting options in a safe and secure environment, labeling them as the most trusted name in the sportsbook industry. Providing gamblers with state-of-the-art technology for
12 years, they belong at the top of sportsbook review lists.
Facts about payouts:
- When signing up with a sportsbook find out the rules for payouts. These rules can be tricky and some bookies require a two, three or four week waiting time before the first payout. Are you willing to wait?
- What is the charge for payouts and do they ever offer them free of charge?
- What documentation is required for a payout, can you set this up when signing up with the sportsbook. Many players want to know from the outset that their backs are covered and if they need a payout, they can get it. Ask questions, find out the rules about documentation and have this taken care of before you deposit.
- If you are a bonus player can you take a payout or do you need to complete a rollover? If so, how much is the rollover? Make sure that you know exactly what you are getting when you take a bonus, how the rollover is calculated and how much you will need to play in bets before you are eligible for a payout.
- The bottom line when it comes to payouts; have your ducks in a row before your first deposit, then when you do win, there will be no surprises.
Another important feature to look for when choosing a sportsbook is customer care. Is your sportsbook or potential sports bookies available to speak with you on the phone, do they speak English and is the call toll free from the United States? Never sign up with a sportsbook than cannot be called for free of charge.
Follow and read great review sites. There are a few of them out there and a couple of them only talk about the “Walmart’s” of the industry. They only talk about the sportsbooks the have 100,000 players and more in the data base. This is not a fair assessment of the reality of what’s good and bad about any given bookmaker.
A few more friendly pointers for finding a great sportsbook:
- Do they offer a great player bonus?
- What about lines and odds, are they competitive?
- What are the wagering limits, do they meet your needs and what about parlay and teaser rules are they fair and are they competitive with Las Vegas?
- Do they cater to American players?
- What about a wide variety of sports to bet on and prop bets, do they offer them?
- Do they have a standup reputation industry wide for being fair, honest and paying out on time
The above is a short list of the more important features to look for when deciding on an online bookie. As stated earlier; bookies are everywhere but finding one that’s reliable, honest and fair is often a tall order. Ask yourself the above questions before making the leap and be prepared to have fun. Finding a great online bookmaker makes all of the difference in the world and can make or break your hobby.